Watercolor Painting Photoshop Action
My Working Software Version : CC2015.5 English Version.
Software supported version: CS5, cs5.5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015.5, CC2017+ English Version.
Note: Make sure you are using the ENGLISH version of Photoshop if not so see this video
you can always change it to English and then back again to your native language using >>
1. Open your image Photoshop make sure your photo is RGB color Mode if not
Go to: Image > Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”
2. Click on menu icon at the right on “LAYERS” panel and go to “Panel Option” And check the
“Add “copy” to Copied Layers and Groups”.
3. Load brush “Brushes (Load me 1st)” file, simply double click brush file, it’s loaded your Photoshop
4. Play action After a while, a stop message show, Read the message well, Then brush the selected layer “brush”, How much focus you want, Play the action again when the brushing.
5. Load the action go to: Window > Actions, click on menu icon at the right and choose in list -Load Actions,
Then find the action on your computer and open it.
6. Find action select action and play action.
7. Wait a few minutes action now working
100% its good working…………Keep in mind that Pictures are
very delicate things. sometimes it may not come out so well as on
other photos, this is because of the difference in picture quality, lighting, tone and so on.……….